Happy New year and hopefully a fruitful fun-filled 2017 awaits.
- 2016 has been wonderful. fun, exciting, energizing, boring, all rolled into one.
- At the stage in life when it’s all good if nothing bad happens 🙂
- We’ve had good health, no upheavals and lots of fun .
As for 2017 the goals are the same for me..
- More Art
- More vacations
- More walks, lots more reading.
- More volunteering
- Teen R will be making college choices or should I say Colleges will be making their choices 🙂
- Ms.A is enjoying as usual. doing her thing and asking a million questions.. sigh…
- We all spent time at home. and today everyone was so so excited to go to school and work.
- That is one thing I plan to do daily this year. Thank god everyday that I have a job. It keeps me sane .
This year I plan to make more exciting choices, more adventure and more good food choices. the latest trip of R’s didn’t help, he came loaded with sweets and I’m a sucker for those. They are in my fridge staring me in the face and I have no plans to resist. after all we live life once . I’ve been debating at joining a yoga class. maybe this year I will at least for a month. I have commitment issues so R has talked me into doing it month by month. Its cold outside and curling up with a good book seems so so much better than yoga 😦
Hope this year is great for everyone and we have peace everywhere ( can’t miss out world peace can I 🙂