Teen R is 16, A very happy 16th birthday to the first-born. Its been 16 years of fun, joy , yelling, laughing, arguing and awe. I now know it’s not easy raising a child but it’s also quite fun.
- Teen R was a cute baby, a stunner, always smiling, very loving ,never crying and of course never eating 🙂
- I don’t remember him ever eating lunch till he was in 7 th grade. EVER.
- For 4 years he diligently picked his sister from the bus stop and watched her till we got home in the evening, consistently.
- Yet He can annoy her without any effort in a second , it’s apparently a skill !!!
- He loves traveling and is an easy going teen. A very by the book kind but also happy with very little 🙂
In all we seem to have lucked out, from his easy-going nature, his brilliance in math , his total lacking foreign language skills, his caring for his sister and his stance about politics, His ambition, His satisfaction with small things. he is his very own person. stubborn , open with a strong mind and a strong sense of right and wrong. I can’t even imagine we had a hand in this.
All I hope and pray for is he is very happy in life doing whatever he wants and doing something good for society. giving back .
Here’s wishing my baby boy a very very happy 16th
Have fun , be happy, that’s all that matters . Keep in mind — ‘ Aramseiyya virumbu’ – ‘ always want to do good’ 🙂