Summer is flying by fast, I can’t imagine snow,cold and blustery winds ever come here . Lazy long days and evening. plenty of basketball, badminton, holidays, beaches, travel make it so much fun. Everyone is relaxed and happy.
- We went sailing this weekend.
- 2 hours in the open water refreshed us after a day full of walking and sights and history
- MA shoreline is rocky and beautiful. It’s a moody shore wonderful in the sun and wonderful on a cloudy day too.
- I’ve dreamt of sitting on the end of a sailboat and reading a romance novel with a glass of wine while sailing the Atlantic.
- It probably ranks high up on the list of impractical things to do, but its a dream. 🙂
- I’ve yet to find anyone who would indulge me.
Raised bed Gardening is going OK.
- A bit neglected except for basic watering, harvesting and weeding.
harvested a lot of beans, cucumbers, eggplant and green pepper.
ready to seed the next crop of beans.
- Brussels sprouts was a big washout 😦
- We have cucumbers coming out of our ears.. please god make it stop.
- Okra plants are growing nicely just no okra producing happening. 😦
Considering we have so many fresh veggies we just read about Ikerian longevity stew.
- yes there is such a stew I’m not making it up and it’s all vegetarian.
- Just a bunch of veggies and black-eyed peas with dill and olive oil.
Easy enough guess we’re going to be eating that often.. longevity anyone 🙂
Next we are thinking of trying windsurfing. hopefully we wont kill the kids.