- Over Ripe bananas sitting on the counter makes me antsy.
- Mixing overripe bananas and Mava to make banana halva is a bad idea. Just plain mashed bananas work best.
- But having made the bad halva, everyone needs to eat it – can’t waste food.
- The house smells of overripe bananas – ugggh.
- Lighting lovely rosehip and lavender candles has absolutely no effect on the smell.
- Rose- sandalwood Agarbatthi has a lovely smell but mixed with ripe bananas and rose candles — sigh !!! a bit too much
- Obsessing about said smells and opening windows in 32F weather is another not so great idea.
- Obsessively spraying neutralizing spray – cotton wood smell makes it beyond terrible.
- Going out for lunch leaving the windows open and coming back to a cold, crisp yet neutral smelling house – makes it all better 🙂
I have OCD and more I think about something the more obsessive I get . that’s why I spend minimum time at home, I’m constantly cleaning, lighting candles , enjoying the ambience then making some dish, and redoing the cleaning and lighting candles – vicious circle.
Hence I hate working from home.