Just got back from Costa Rica, That is PARADISE. truly paradise.
- Fully restored my faith in god – definitely some higher power created such great beauty.
- The low population keeps it beautiful – 3 million!!!
- The food beyond amazing.
- I’m quite done with plantains, baked, fried, roasted, chips et all.
- The blue waterfalls, trees and bright birds — sigh !!! how come Yash Chopra give this one a miss is beyond me.
- I had bollywood songs running thru my head when I saw beautiful rivers, mountains, greenery, especially old songs.
- The beaches are to simply to Die for.
- No need for snorkeling, just stand in knee-deep water and watch the sea life go by.
- Getting nibbled on by various things in the water is a bonus.
- Next time I’m going for 10 days , spending them in mountains, cloud forests, volcanoes and beaches.
- This is after I earn a ton of money , CR does not come CHEAP.
- And no KIDS either.. they can go on their own dime 🙂
- It truly is a bird watchers paradise .
- No need to go to the birds , they come to you – irrespective of if you want them to or not
- Howler monkeys and iguanas, and plate sized butterflies are seriously scary.
- Zip lining above the canopy is truly exhilarating.
- Ms.A is a daredevil. teen R is seriously not fond of heights.
- The rain forest is a living breathing amazing entity, very living, a bit too much actually.
- The hot springs are amazing, 22 at one shot is way too much choice.
- Never jump into a hot spring without testing water temperature, however desperate you may be.
- Volcanic mud bath – never again, it took 2 days to get the rotten egg stink out – sorry airplane neighbors.
- Watching the sunset drinking coconut laced with alcohol drinks is out of the world.
- The alcohol induced buzz helps ignore the bugs while walking back. can’t feel a thing till next morning.
- SPF70 is no match for the beach sun, burnt to a crisp, guess that should teach me to listen to the locals and wear a hat and cover-ups.. oh well too late.
Now back to reality and the cold, sigh!!!!!